Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #24

Hi everyone!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should be Reading to give our readers a little preview of the book we are currently reading.

I have been hang out to read this one for SO long!! Thanks to the lovely Hannah @ The Girl in a Café <3

Make sure you see below the bump for more information :D


Breathe (Breathe, #1)

Breathe by Sarah Crossan
Release Date: November 2012
Publisher: Bloomsbury
Pages: 371
Series: Breathe #1

"I don't want this. I want to pass because I'm good enough, not because you threatened some examiner."

"No matter what happens outside, we are sheltered here: no rain or snow in the winter, no humidity or heat in the summer."

Sounds good right?!

What are you currently reading?


Happy reading!


1 comment:

  1. Wee! I'm so excited that you are enjoying it!!! Can't wait to hear all your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...