Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #22

Hi everyone!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should be Reading to give our readers a little preview of the book we are currently reading.

This weeks title I have chosen is one that caught my eye straight off the bat. Pretty excited to read this one!!

Make sure you see below the bump for more information :D



One Seriously Messed-Up Week (in the Otherwise Mundane and Uneventful Life of Jack Samsonite)One Seriously Messed-Up Week (in the Otherwise Mundane Uneventful Life of Sam Taylor Jack Samsonite) by Tom Clempson
Release Date: June 14, 2011
Publisher: ATOM
Pages: 407
Stand alone
Find it on Goodreads

"I can see the filthy thoughts filtering through his head like sh** through a sieve. He's not gazing at her longingly like I do, he's leering at her like a filthy animal that has picked up the scent of meat."

This just sounds so quirky and interesting from both the blurb and this teaser. I have been loving quirky little books lately.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If not then what are you reading at the moment?

Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like it could be an interesting read! Can't wait to hear what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the title, this is the first time I hear of this book. I'm currently reading Tide Ever Rising

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...