Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #7

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. For more information please visit her blog. 


In the past two weeks I have read all 4 of the Gallagher Girl books by Ally Carter. The last one, Only the Good Spy Young, left the story line way open and I need to know what happens next!! 


So this WoW pick is:


Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter
Release Date: March 20th 2012
Publisher: Hyperion Books
Goodreads  | Book Depository


From Goodreads: "The last thing Cammie Morgan remembers is leaving the Gallagher Academy to protect her friends and family from the Circle of Cavan--an ancient terrorist organization that has been hunting her for over a year. But when Cammie wakes up in an alpine convent and discovers months have passed, she must face the fact that her memory is now a black hole. The only traces left of Cammie’s summer vacation are the bruises on her body and the dirt under her nails, and all she wants is to go home. 

Once she returns to school, however, Cammie realizes that even the Gallagher Academy now holds more questions than answers. Cammie, her friends, and mysterious spy-guy Zach must face their most difficult challenge yet as they travel to the other side of the world, hoping to piece together the clues that Cammie left behind. It’s a race against time. The Circle is hot on their trail and willing stop at nothing to prevent Cammie from remembering what she did last summer." 


What are you waiting on this Wednesday?


Happy reading!
- Amy

10 comments:

  1. This book looks interesting! I love the cover as well.

    I'm a new follower btw!


    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEPPPP!! I'm beyond excited for this! I love The Gallagher Girls books! :D Great picks!

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely waiting for this one! And have been for a long time! Been dying to know what happened between Cammie and Zach when they ran away for the summer. Sucks that it sounds like she forgot and it will probably take her the whole book to remember!

    Check Out My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cover! I've heard good things about the series.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing about this series I really want to give it a try I love books like these usually! :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girls at my school love this series! I'm sure they'll be delighted there's another one coming out!
    Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun series. Is this one the last in the series? I am a new follower.

    Jo @ Mixed Book Bag

    ReplyDelete
  8. This series has been plaguing me. and everyone seems to be talking about Cammie!

    I hope to read this series soon. Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  9. definitely waiting for this one! I already have all the other books, can't wait to see what else happens to Cammie and the gang.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @JC Jones I'm sorry I don't know if it's the last one!! Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...